Berger lake and monument in honor of the soldiers that have fallen during WWI and the war from 1870-1871. It was built in 1933 and is about 18 m high. It is made of bricks and contains memorial tablets with 2500 fire-gilded names. The upper ends of the three wings form imperial eagles. Below are mounted black iron crosses. On top a sacrificial bowl is placed, in which a flame was lit during commemorations.